“Bunny Fun” by Bill Randall, c. 1950s.
Answer these questions on your own, then scroll to the bottom of the page for the answers to see if youre right. NO CHEATING!!! I bet none of you know at least 4 of these.
1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI’s first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Check your answers below ….
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats?Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?Dogs
7) What was King George VI’s first name? Albert
8) What color is a purple finch? Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial
airplane?Orange (so the can find it of course)
It just all depends on how you look at some things..
What is a yawn and why do people yawn? Yawning has fascinated people for hundreds of years, and many superstitions and myths have been createdto justify the reasons and causes of yawning.
Drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front. People order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke. Banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters. We leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage. We buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight. We have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Though my soul is set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the moon too fondly to be fearfull of the night.
I believe that everything happens for a reason, people change, so that I learn to let go, things go wrong, so that I learn to appreciate them when they’re right, I believe lies so that I eventually learn to trust NOBODY but myself, and sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. There comes a point in life, when I get tired of chasing everyone, and trying to fix everything, but it’s not giving up, it’s being strong enough to let go, it’s realizing that I don’t need certain people, and all the drama they bring into my life. When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want, if they care enough to worry about the things i do, then i’m already better than them. It’s like: Who are you to judge the life I live?? I know I’m not perfect, and I don’t try to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean! The shit you heard about me could be true or it could be as fake as the bitches that told you. Hate is baggage. Life’s too short to be pissed off all the time. It’s just not worth it.. Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you’re bust, and when you’re up, it’s never as good as it seems, and when you’re down, you never think you’ll be up again, but life goes on. Someday, everything will all make perfect sense, so for now, I’ll just laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, live for the moment, and keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason.I will always live for today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.